1. Types of Data We Collect. Company collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our site, when you send us information or communications, and/or when you download and use our Products and manuals. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1.1 Personal Data You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Data from you, such as first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password, account number, specialty, title, and hospital or clinic information when you create an account or our Site, register a Product purchase and/or request additional information from us. We also retain information on your behalf, such as messages that you store using your account. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us, such as a resume. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
2. Use of Your Data
2.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Company uses your Personal Data in the following ways: to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network; identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration of our website and Products; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our website and Products; send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created; send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; to send promotional communications; to provide you with hardcopy or electronic newsletters, or surveys; to send upgrades and special offers related to our Products and related services and for other marketing purposes of Company or our third party companies, should you opt-in to receive such communications by following the instructions we provide; to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback.
2.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Products and services and improve site navigation. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to third party companies in its discretion.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
3.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Company may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Products or related services.
4. Third parties
4.2 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Data collected from our services to other entities. However, we may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with the Products and related services that we offer you through our website; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; or to provide specific services in accordance with your instructions]. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
5.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
6. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
7. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country. We adhere to the United States / European Union Data Protection Safe Harbor Arrangement, which can be located at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
8. Security of Your Personal Data. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
JustRight Surgical, LLC
Attn: Privacy Department
357 McCaslin Blvd, Suite 120
Louisville, CO 80027
10. Dispute Resolution. If you believe that Company has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Company by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If you and Company are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you and Company will settle the dispute exclusively under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (www.adr.org).