In The News
- Baby Born with 3 Birth Defects Called “A Christmas Miracle”Steven Rothenberg, Chief of Pediatric Surgery at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children and one of JustRight Surgical®‘s founders, performed multiple life saving surgeries on an infant.
CBS4 News, December 19, 2016
- Tiny instruments mean big business for JustRightJustRight Surgical® continues to meet the needs of pediatric surgeons around the world and deliver right-sized instruments
BizWest Media, October 17th, 2016
- Winning Innovators in $250K Pediatric Medical Device Competition AnnouncedSix pediatric medical device innovations that address a significant unmet need were awarded a total of $250,000 in grant money at the 4th annual Pediatric Surgical Innovation Symposium organized by the Sheikh Zayed Institute for Pediatric Surgical Innovation at Children’s National Health System.
Children’s National Health, October 10, 2016
- Finalists Selected for $250K Pediatric Medical Device CompetitionJustRight Surgical® is one of twelve finalists selected to pitch their pediatric medical device innovation during the National Capital Consortium for Pediatric Device Innovation’s (NCC-PDI) competition.
Children’s National Health, September 22, 2016
- JustRight Surgical® first company to recieve FDA clearance for use of device in pediatric patientsJustRight Surgical®, LLC, the pediatric medical device company, has received FDA clearance for specific use of their 3mm JustRight™ Vessel Sealing System in pediatric surgery
PR Newswire, June 29, 2016
- Louisville’s JustRight Surgical® crafts tiny surgical devices for the world’s smallest patientsJustRight Surgical®, LLC, in Louisville, Colorado, is crafting some of the world’s smallest instruments for use in the tiniest patients, reducing pain, improving outcomes — and growing its business in the process.
Daily Camera Business, March 28, 2016
- JustRight Surgical® lands $4.2 million in additional funding, $7 million in debt financing to close Series B roundJustRight Surgical®, LLC, the mini-laparoscopic medical device company, has closed on $4.2 million in Series B funding. The company also completed $7 million in debt financing commensurate with the Series B financing.
PR Newswire, February 3, 2016
- Finalists Announced for 2015 IQ Awards Twenty-six companies and five individuals have been selected as finalists in 10 categories for BizWest’s 2015 IQ Awards.
BizWest Media, September 23, 2015
- JustRight Surgical® receives CE mark approval for miniature surgical instruments used in pediatric surgery, other delicate proceduresJustRight Surgical®, a micro-laparoscopic medical device company devoted to miniaturizing surgical instrumentation, has received CE mark approval for all of its FDA-cleared devices.
PR Newswire, March 12, 2015
- Colorado Companies to watch 2014: Bioscience and Creative IndustriesJustRight Surgical® operates in the “extremely competitive” health care and social assistance market, designing, developing and producing medical instruments, mainly focusing on mini-laparoscopic products to advance surgical approaches.
ColoradoBiz Magazine, August 8, 2014
- Medical-device maker in Boulder raises $7.5MJustRight Surgical®, LLC closed a $7.5 million funding round this month as the company ramps up its sales force and looks toward new product development.
BizWest Media, May 19, 2014
- JustRight Surgical® wins FDA clearance for first ever 5mm classic surgical staplerThe first 5mm classic stapler answers surgeons’ calls for ‘right-sized’ instruments for use in pediatric surgery, and other delicate procedures.
PR NewsWire, February 13, 2014
- JustRight Ramping Up for Medical DeviceJustRight Surgical®, LLC plans to create about 15 new jobs after raising venture capital a receiving clearance from the FDA for one if its medical devices.
BizWest Media, October 3, 2013
- Funding: JustRight Surgical Raises $10.5M in 2 RoundsQuiet Colorado medical device startup JustRight Surgical® has raised about $10.5 million 2 separate funding rounds, according to documents filed with the SEC.
Mass Device, October 1, 2013
- 5 QUESTIONS with JustRight Surgical LLC CEO Russell LindemannSince its founding, JustRight Surgical® has raised more than $10 million in investment capital, including filling a $6.5 million round 12 months ago and just recently received Food & Drug Administration 501(k) clearance for the JustRight® Vessel Sealing System. The FDA’s 510(k) classification is a pre-market submission to the agency that demonstrates the medical device is “safe and effective”, by being substantially equivalent to a legally marketed device.
The Daily Camera, June 21, 2013
- Engineering Surgical Instruments Just the Right SizeA new wave of medical technologies is transforming surgery.
- Stealth-mode surgical device maker raises $6.5 millionA funding round has brought in $6.5 million for JustRight Surgical®. The Boulder, Colorado based startup is working on a device that employs radiofrequency energy to close blood vessels during microsurgical procedures, general surgery or in difficult-to-access areas of the body.
MedCity News, June 12, 2012